Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Butterflies in the Honeysuckle Garden

I am very excited to debut this pattern.  You can find my pattern at Ravelry.  It's hefty for a 12-inch square, but that's how I got all the beautiful detail in the pattern.  Butterflies, cocoons, flowers... what more could you ask for? 


A Green Butterfly?
This pattern has a green butterfly in the center.  That's because green butterflies stand for Cerebral Palsy Awareness.  A portion (10%) of my sales for this pattern will be donated to a non-profit organization/s that would help spread awareness and/or fund research to aid those affected with CP.  Cerebral Palsy affects the littlest among us - it's usually congenital (occurs at birth), and those affected usually have many other issues that come up along the way.  A lot of my previous crochet has been dedicated to little ones, and here is one way I can continue that trend. 

My work on the Sophie's Universe CAL (on www.lookatwhatimade.net) and the 2014 and 2015 Moogly Afghan CAL (www.mooglyblog.com) gave inspiration for this project. 

And there's more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment